We share a home with Nova Ninja – a Ninja Warrior Gym Training Center. We have a 5,600 square foot training facility conveniently located in Sterling, Virginia near the Dulles Town Center Mall. We are easily accessible from Route 7, Route 28, and the Dulles Toll Road. Address: 21531 Blackwood Court #110, Sterling, VA 20166.
What are your CrossFit class times?
Monday: 5:00am, 6:00am, 9:30am, 12:30pm, 4:30, 5:30pm, 6:30pm
Tuesday: 5:00am, 6:00am, 9:30am, 12:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm
Wednesday: 5:00am, 6:00am, 9:30am, 12:30pm, 4:30, 5:30pm, 6:30pm
Thursday: 5:00am, 6:00am, 9:30am, 12:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm
Friday: 5:00am, 6:00am, 9:30am, 12:30pm, 4:30pm, 5:30pm
Saturday: Hero & Team WOD or open gym: 9:00am-10:00am
CLASS TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Please check the active schedule for the up to the minute class availability.
Is there child care?
Supervisedchildcare is offered at the 9:30am class only (Monday-Friday) and you must sign up your children the night before.
- Unlimited Membership ($165)
- Unlimited CrossFit classes and open gym
- Unlimited Ninja Warrior classes and open gym
- 10% discount ($148.50) for military/fire/LEO/nurses/teachers and couples.
- Limited Membership ($110)
- 2 visits per week / 10 visits per month
- Visit can be applied to CrossFit class or open gym
- Weekly Drop-In ($50)
- Unlimited CrossFit classes and open gym for 7 consecutive days.
- We welcome out of town drop ins!
- 5-Card Punch Pass ($85) or 10-Card Punch Pass ($150)
- Can be used towards CrossFit class, CrossFit open gym, or Ninja open gym.
- Expires after 12 months.
- Drop-In Single Visit ($20)
- Can be used for CrossFit class or open gym.
- Fundamentals of CrossFit ($100)
- 4 private, 60 minute training sessions
- Covers the fundamental movements needed to safely and effectively perform CrossFit workouts in a slower, more detailed manner than a traditional class.
- Recommended for all people new to fitness or unfamiliar with CrossFit.
Do I need to sign up for CrossFit classes/open gym?
Yes please! We ask that all clients sign up for class no later than 30 minutes prior to class start.
Okay, so how do I sign up for CrossFit class/open gym?
This depends. Do you have a Front Desk account? If so, the easiest way is to log into your Front Desk account (https://frontdeskhq.com/accounts/sign_in) and then select “schedule”. Here you can view the active schedule. Select the day(s) and time(s) you want to attend, select “enroll”, and then select “finish”. You will receive an email confirmation for each class you’ve signed up for.
If you do not have a Front Desk account then this is likely your first time visiting us! Go here for more information on how to sign up for a Free CrossFit Trial Class.
Does Front Desk have an app for iPhone or Android?
Unfortunately, Front Desk only has apps to support businesses, not clients. We are hoping this will change in the near future and will let all clients know if/when this changes. Until then, we suggest bookmarking the Front Desk sign in page (https://frontdeskhq.com/accounts/sign_in) on your phone and/or pc for easy access.
How do I log my workouts and view the leader board?
For our CrossFit members we use Beyond the Whiteboard for whiteboard, journaling, and leader board. It is included with your membership. You will receive an invite to join our gym once you are a member. We highly encourage all members to log your scores! Not just to keep the whiteboard active. It is also an excellent way to gauge your progress and it is helpful to know you various lifting maxes, etc.